Rosella Baked Goods Are:
1. High in Fiber Content
2. Vitamin B6 for healthy heart
3. Rich in Beta-Carotene/Vitamin A
4. An outstanding source of Manganese
5. Rich in Vitamin C and E
1. Preheat griddle to 400°F.
2. Put 1.5 cups of mix into a mixing bowl.
3. Add one egg, one tablespoon of oil and one cup of milk or water. Blend together using a wire whisk. Mix just until all dry ingredients are wet. Do not overmix.
4. Pour 1/4 cup (2 oz.) batter on griddle for each 4-inch pancake.
5. Bake on a hot griddle for 2 minutes on the first side. Turn and bake on the second side for 2 minutes.